Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - Evan Evans
The Making of Harry Potter Entrance Every Day of the Week with Return Coach from London
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - the Making of Harry Potter, provided by Evan Evans, will give you a chance to see up close the sets and props of the Harry Potter™ films. On this walking tour you will see familiar sets such as the Great Hall, Diagon Alley and even the Hogwarts Express train!
You can learn about the special effects and animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
You will receive an individual timed entry on arrival at the Warner Bros. Studio for your self-guided tour and you will be given a minimum of three hours for the visit. Including you coach journey, the tour duration is normally 6-7 hours subject to traffic.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter, Evan Evans Tours Highlights:
- Return transportation in air conditioned touring coach with free Wi-Fi, from London Victoria Coach Station
- Entrance into Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- The Great Hall at Hogwarts, Diagon Alley, the Hogwarts Express and many, many more sets from the films
- Displays of the actual props and costumes and special effects from The Harry Potter Film Series
Warner Bros. Studio
Harry Potter's London
Operational Details, Pick-Up Points & Times
The tour starts at Victoria Coach Station, close to Victoria Railway and
Underground stations, a major transport hub in Central London.
The tour runs daily, both a.m. and p.m. There are two morning
time slots and one afternoon time slot.
Morning departures: 8:45, 10:15
Afternoon departure: 12:45.
|Tours From London|
Touring From London
London Hop On Sightseeing Buses
Tour From London
You will receive an individual timed entry on arrival at the Warner Bros. Studio and you will be given a minimum of three hours for the visit.
Hogwarts Express Warner Bros. Studio
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter - What To Expect
The tour itself is a walking tour that on average takes around 3.5 hours. The Making of Harry Potter is not a theme park and as such will not feature rides, or experiences of this nature. The attraction will give visitors the first ever chance to go behind the scenes of the actual sets of the Harry Potter film series.
Only a small part of the Studio Tour is guided so you can take the tour at your own pace. Some parts of the tour are interactive and can be touched, some sections can be viewed and not touched.
Refreshments are available from the Studio Café freshly prepared hot soups and snacks, salads, sandwiches and afternoon treats are available. A full selection of coffees, hot and cold drinks can be purchased at two locations within the Studio Tour.
There's also a Studio Shop stocked with a wide range of gifts and souvenirs to remind you of the day you spent immersed in The Making of Harry Potter.
The Evan Evans package of coach plus entrance tickets into Warner Bros. Studio - The Making of Harry Potter, is similar to the Golden Tours package. For further information on what to expect on a typical tour, click on the link below.
Weasleys' Home Warner Bros. Studio
Here are just some of the things you can expect to see and do:
- Step inside and discover the Great Hall
- Explore Dumbledore's office and discover never-before-seen treasures
- Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders wand shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium
- See iconic props from the films, including Harry's Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid's motorcycle
- Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, Malfoy Manor, the boys' dormitory, Hagrid's hut, Potion's classroom and Professor Umbridge's office at the Ministry of Magic
- Visit Platform 9 ¾ and step on board the Hogwarts Express
- Step outside and see Number 4, Privet Drive, the Knight Bus
- Take a walk across Hogwarts bridge
- See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid’s motorcycle
- Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen technology, animatronics and life-sized models
- Walk around the Hogwarts Castle model, the original scale model used in the film series
- ‘Ride a broomstick’ using green screen technology (see price board for details)
- Practice your wand moves with interactive wand choreography
- Have your photo taken in the Ford Anglia Car from Chamber of Secrets
- Purchase a Butterbeer from the Backlot Café, one of only four places in the world selling it!
From 31st March 2017: The Forbidden Forest comes to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter! This will be a permanent expansion dedicated to Forbidden Forest and will feature full size model of Buckbeak as well as the the magnificent Hippogriff and Aragog, the enormous spider.
Departure Points in London
Tour 10E Starts:
8.45 a.m. Victoria Coach Station. Please note that you can either make their own way to Victoria Coach Station or there is an opportunity to take our courtesy pick up service covering over 60 London hotels (hotel pick up only available until 31 March 2017)
Tour 10E Starts: (From April 2017)
8.45 a.m. Evan Evans Tours, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, Victoria.
Tour finishes: approx 2.30pm, Victoria Train Station
Tour 10M Starts:
10.15 a.m. The Original London Visitor Centre, Trafalgar Square
10.30 a.m Evan Evans Tours, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, Victoria
10.45 a.m. Amba Hotel Marble Arch, Marble Arch
11.00 a.m. Hilton Metropole, Edgware Road
Tour finishes: approx 5.00 p.m. Victoria Train Station
Tour 10 Starts:
12.45 p.m. The Original London Visitor Centre, Trafalgar Square
1.00 p.m. Evan Evans Tours, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, Victoria
1.15 p.m. Amba Hotel Marble Arch, Marble Arch
1.30 p.m. Hilton Metropole, Edgware Road
Tour finishes: approx 7.00 p.m. Victoria Train Station
| Harry Potter Themed Tours & Activities in and Around London
With Tour Detail Pages
Tours From London Including Warner Bros. Studio Tour
Harry Potter Tours Within London
Harry Potter Locations Within London & Oxford Including Platform 9 3/4